For Teachers Learn more >
For Students Learn more >
Can you find a way to make what you're learning easier / more fun for someone else to learn?
You're in the best position to teach someone because you just figured it out yourself.
- Learn something.
- Pay attention to what you find confusing.
- Come up with a way to make it less confusing / more fun for the next person.
- It can be a blog post, video, dance, song, smoke signal, what ever.
- Create a lesson and make it a little easier for the next person >
The best part is, because of the Protégé Effect, you'll learn the material more effectively by creating the lesson.
Why Should I Create A Lesson?No matter how experienced you are in a subject or skill, you can create a lesson.
- There's no better way to learn something then to try and figure out how to teach it.
- You'll make it easier for someone at a similar level to learn it.
- You'll create a collection of lessons you can refer back to later on.
Artificial Integelligence > Introduction > Bayes Rule
Created by: irrationaljared, Founder, Upside Down Academy (I just learned Bayes Rule)
Confidence Level: A little experience, I'm kind of figuring it out. (20/100)